Initial Acupuncture Visit (60 mins) $140
Follow-up Acupuncture Visit (45 mins) $100
Follow-up Acupuncture Visit (60 mins) $130
Cupping (15 mins) $50
Cupping (30 mins) $65
Cupping (45 mins) $85
Initial Lab Test Visit (30 mins) $80
All patients wanting to obtain lab tests must book an initial 30 minute lab test visit. Cost of visit is $80 plus the cost of lab test.
Follow-up Lab Test Review (15 mins) $40
Follow-up Lab Test Review (30 mins) $80
IgG 120 Food Sensitivity Test $375
IgG 160 Vegetarian Food Sensitivity Test $475
IgG 200 Food Sensitivity Test $550
For a full list of lab prices please go to our Laboratory Testing page.
Initial Psychology Visit (60 mins) $200
Follow-up Psychology Visit (45 mins) $150
Initial Nutrition Consultation (60 mins) $160
Follow-up Nutrition Visit (45 mins) $120
Follow-up Nutrition Visit (30 mins) $80
Follow-up Nutrition Visit (15 mins) $40
Initial Reiki Visit (75 mins) $125
Follow-up Reiki Visit (75 mins) $125
Follow-up Reiki Visit (45 mins) $75
Late Cancellation and Missed Appointment Fees
We understand that situations may arise from time to time preventing you from making your appointment but your last minute cancellations or not showing up takes away an opportunity for us to help treat another patient.
Our clinic has a strict cancellation policy where we require a minimum of 24 hours notice to cancel your appointment. Failure to provide at least 24 hours notice or missing your appointment is subject to a charge of 50% of the visit fee, not covered through your insurance. This fee needs to be paid in full before re-booking your next appointment.
Due to new COVID-19 safety measures, we are no longer able to accept cash. We accept VISA, Mastercard, AMEX, Debit and Essence Wellness Clinic Gift Cards.
Insurance Direct Billing and Policy (please read carefully)
- We direct bill over 22 insurance companies: Sun Life, Manulife, Canada Life (was Great-West Life), Cowan, Industrial Alliance, Standard Life, Dejardins, Chambers of Commerce, Johnson Inc., Maximum Benefit, Johnston Group Inc., CINUP, First Canadian, GroupHEALTH, GroupSource, Manion, SSQ, Blue Cross, Cooperators and Nexgen.
- A "Direct Billing Form" must be filled out and signed in order for us to direct bill on your behalf.
- For clients with Sunlife insurance, please fill out the "Sunlife Direct Billing Form" only.
- As the level of insurance coverage varies from company to company, treatments may or may not be covered. Please check with your insurnace provider prior to booking.
- Patients are responsible for paying the cost of the full treatment even if they thought they were covered by their insurance company, if their insurance got declined, if their insurance coverage has changed what is covered, maxed out, or terminated.
- Insurance submissions that come back as Pending/for Review: if we do not get an immediate answer from your insurance company, we will need to collect the full amount of the visit and re-submit your claim to be payable to Insured Member. Any amounts covered by your insurance will be paid directly to you in 5-7 business days.
-We do not direct bill to Seconday Insurance. If there's a co-pay amount, we will collect that amount up-front from you and provide a receipt for you to submit to your secondary insurance company yourself.
MVA Direct Billing
Due to the complexity of direct billing to MVA insurance companies, our clinics do not direct billing MVAs. You will need to pay for you treatment and submit the invoice to your insurance adjuster yourself.
Essence Wellness Clinic Gift Cards
- Gift cards do not have an expiration date as per Alberta by-laws.
- Gift cards are TRANSFERABLE and are used and redeemed as cash.
- Gift cards can be used for ANY SERVICE or PRODUCT at Essence Wellness Clinic (naturopathy, acupuncture, massage, supplements, lab tests, etc). Any difference in price between the selected service and the value of the gift card is the responsibility of the patient.
- A receipt will be provided for the customer who is buying the gift card. The receipt will state "purchase of Essence Wellness Clinic gift card" and hence, as per insurance rules, cannot be submitted to insurance for reimbursement since the service was not received by the customer.
Relaxation - Deep Tissue - Prenatal:
Massage Treatment (30 mins) $60
Massage Treatment (45 mins) $80
Massage Treatment (60 mins) $100
Massage Treatment (90 mins) $150
Hot Stone Massage (60 mins) $140
Hot Stone Massage (90 mins) $200
Add Essential Oils +$10
Add Hot Stones (4 stones) +$10
Add Cupping (4 cups) +$10
*Please note there is an extra 5% GST added to Massage Treatments.
Naturopathic Initial Visit (60 mins) $200
Naturopathic Follow-up Visit (45 mins) $100
Naturopathic Follow-up Visit (30 mins) $75
Naturopathic Follow-up Visit (15 mins) $40
Acupuncture Initial Visit (60 mins) $140
Acupuncture Follow-up Visit (45 mins) $100
Acupuncture Follow-up Visit (60 mins) $130
Weight Loss Program Initial Visit (60 mins) $200
Weight Loss Follow-up Visit (45 mins) $100
Vitamin Injections, Supplements & Labs extra
Fertility Program Initial Visit (60 mins) $200
Fertility Program Follow-up Visit (45 mins) $100
Vitamin Injections, Supplements & Labs extra
Vitamin Injection Initial Visit (30 mins) $80
All patients new to Vitamin Injections must book for an initial 30 minute visit. Cost of visit is $80 plus the cost of injection and supplies.
B12 Injection $45
$40 visit fee, $5 supplies fee
Adrenal Injection $50
$45 visit fee, $5 supplies fee
Supplies fees are not eligible for insurance coverage.