COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
In an effort to contain the spread of COVID-19 and maintain a safe environment for you and everyone else, we ask that you comply with the following safety measures.
- Please maintain 2 meters physical distance between you and another patient while in the clinic. Only one patient is allowed to check-in or check-out at the front desk at a time.
- All patients must sanitize hands with provided hand sanitizer before and after treatment.
- Please wear your own face covering or face mask. If you don't have one, our front desk can provide you with one. Unfortunately, we will not be able to see you if you do not wear a mask/covering.
- We will be checking your temperature upon arrival.
- Please bring your own water or beverage as we are no longer able to provide them.
- Please arrive only 5 minutes before your appointment as we are limited to the number of patients in our waiting room.
- Please arrive by yourself unless you have mobility challenges.
- We have gone cash-less. Only debit or credit cards will be accepted as forms of payment.
- If you are a new patient, we prefer that you fill out intake forms digitally by downloading the appropriate form from our FORMS PAGE and email completed forms to the clinic location you will be seen at. Physical forms are still available at the front desk.
COVID-19 PATIENT SCREENING
- Do you currently have any symptoms of FEVER, COUGH, SORE THROAT, DYSPNEA or ADDITIONAL RESPIRATORY SYMPTOMS, MYALGIA or FATIGUE?
- Have you traveled outside of Canada in the past 14 days?
- Have you been exposed to someone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
If you answered YES to any of the above and have not been tested for COVID-19, then please call 811 for further assessment. We will not be able to see you in-person.
We thank you for your patience and support during this pandemic.